1. Decrust the bread.
2. With a sharp knife, make diagonal cuts on the bread slice, leaving a 1cm diameter in the middle uncut.
3. Fold each alternating side of the triangle down so that it meets in the middle.
4. Pin the bread wheel down by pushing each corner in the middle with your finger.
5. It should form a pinwheel.
6. Brush with egg wash.
7. Sprinkle generously with parmesan cheese.
8. Bake at 200°C until golden brown.
9. Top with SCS Cream Cheese for that delicious creamy taste to complement the crunchy bread.
10. Decorate with your favourite fruit.