Chocolate Fudge Pudding
Moist cake over a rich velvety chocolate pudding. This decadent dessert taste great with ice cream or even on its own.
1. Lightly grease 5-cup heatproof bowl.
2. Place ingredients and beat until smooth. Cover baking parchment and tie a pleated sheet of foil over bowl.
3. Steam for 1 1/2 – 2 hours until the pudding is cooked and springy to touch.
4. To make sauce, break chocolate into small pieces and place in small pan with condensed milk.
5. Heat gently and stir until chocolate melts.
6. Remove pan and stir in heavy cream. Mix well.
7. To serve, turn pudding onto serving plate and pour over a little chocolate fudge sauce.