Grilled Vegetables Sandwich
Having a barbeque? Balance out your diet with some veggies by trying out this grilled veggie recipe!
1. Cut off the crust of the bread and roll it flat, you may use a cookie cutter to cut out a desired shape
2. Heat the grill pan to high and place bread on the grill to toast, and set aside.
3. Place the vegetables into the pan to brown
4. When charred, lower the heat and add olive oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper
5. Place the vegetables on 2 slices of the bread before topping it with the remaining slices