1. Take butter out of the fridge for an hour to soften.
2. Use a good quality unsalted butter so that you can control the salt level.
3. Beat the butter using a wooden spoon and add in your favourite flavourings.
4. Here’s a list of butters we’ve created:
Garlic Herb (Parsley+Garlic+Lemon Juice)
Roasted Bell Peppers & Olive Oil (Blended with a food processor)
5. Place the flavoured butter into cling film, roll it around the butter to form a sausage shape, then twist the ends to seal.
6. This flavoured butter will keep refrigerated for up to 3 days or frozen for up to a month.