Refreshing zing of lemon, enjoy these biscuits with a dab of lemon curd for that extra burst of flavour!
1. Combine thoroughly flour, salt, sugars and grated lemon rind in food processor.
2. Add cold chunks of butter and process until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
3. Add egg and process again until dough clumps together.
4. Shape dough into a log about 8 cm in diameter and wrap in foil.
5. Chill until hard-at least 2 hours.
6. Slice log into rounds about 5mm thick and place them slightly apart on baking sheets.
7. Bake in preheated oven at 180ºC(350ºF) until golden brown, about 10-12 minutes.
8. Transfer to wire rack and let cool.