ONION SOUP WITH GARLIC BREAD
1. Slice onion into thin slices.
2. Heat sauce/soup pan. Add 1 tbsp oil and minced garlic. Fry till fragrant.
3. Add onions and continue frying till browned and caramelized.
4. Add beef, chicken stock and water and slow boil for half an hour till onions are soft and mushy and stock is slightly reduced. Taste for saltiness and if needed, add salt and pepper.
5. Place grated cheese on top of Sunshine Garlic Bread slices. Toast till cheese melts and bread is crispy.
6. Serve onion soup in individual bowl, topped with slices of toasted Sunshine Garlic Bread in individual soup bowl or plate.