Pea and Egg Sandwich
1. In a pan, add olive oil and garlic fry till fragrant.
2. Add peas to pan and fry till slightly soft, add salt if necessary.
3. Transfer the peas into a bowl and mash with a fork. Add ricotta cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
4. Using a round cookie cutter cut out a bread circle. With the cookie cutter still around the bread, top it with 2 tbsp of mashed pea mixture pushing lightly against the cookie cutter to fill up all the gaps.
5. Slowly lift up cookie cutter, pea mixture should hold its shape.
6. De-shell and cut the hard-boiled egg in half and place yolk side up on to of the sandwich.
7. Sprinkle on some parmesan cheese and serve.