A twist on the classic Roti John, using pizza crust instead of a French loaf
1. Mix eggs and milk together and beat well till light and forthy.
2. Stir in chopped onions, tomato,salt and chilli.
3. Heat frying pan with 2 to 3 tbsp oil.
4. Cook egg mixture, stirring constantly till just set (approx. 3mins).
5. Toast pizza base in oven toaster to lightly brown on one side and remove.
6. Turn over to untoasted side and arrange egg mixture on top.
7. Return to toaster to lightly toast.
8. Serve hot.