Strawberry Custard Crust
Now you can have pizza for dessert with this sweet treat!
1. Use a pizza cutter and cut pizza base into 6 pieces of triangle slices.
2. Bake in pre-heated oven at 200۫C for about 15 minutes or until golden brown, leave to cool.
3. Mix egg, sugar and custard powder till well blended.
4. In a saucepan, boil milk and whipping cream slowly pour in custard powder mixture and vanilla essence stirring till well combined, strain and leave to cool.
5. Spread custard cream onto pizza slices and arrange the berries on top, garnish with icing sugar and ready to serve.