Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
1. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat with the butter.
2. Lightly moisten both pieces of bread in the melted butter.
3. Place a slice of emmental cheese and tomato on one slice of bread, then cover with the other slice of bread.
4. Cook until golden brown on both sides, and remove from pan.
5. Add some butter to the pan and sprinkle the Parmigiano in the hot skillet. The shape and size should be similar to the sandwich.
6. Let the cheese melt until it starts to turn brown and place the sandwich back on top. Pressing lightly down with a large spatula to weld the cheese to the bread
7. Let cook for one more minute before serving.