Valentine’s Day Breakfast
Nothing says “I love you” more than breakfast in bed!
2. Lightly grease the heart-shaped cookie cutter, and add some oil in the pan
3. Pour one egg yolk into the cookie cutter and let it sit for a minute or two. When shape is set, remove the heart shape cookie cutter and replace with a larger round shape food ring placed over the heart.
4. Slowly pour in the egg white into the round cookie cutter to achieve a circle. Remove from pan when done.
5. To make the bread, gently press the heart-shaped cookie cutter onto the bread to make a guide and lightly brush on some beetroot juice onto your bread.
6. Simply assemble the bread, egg and bacon to serve.