Sunshine Wholemeal Goodness Lucky Draw 2018
1. Contest is open to all residents of Singapore above the age of 18, except employees and immediate family members of Sunshine Bakeries and its appointed agencies.
2. The Sunshine Wholemeal Promotion begins on Thursday, 1 March 2018 and ends on Monday, 30 April 2018.
How to win:
Purchase any Sunshine Wholemeal bread loaf and submit your receipt with contest form or via SMS and stand a chance to win.
Mail Entries: Participants will need to submit a completed entry form attached with the original receipt as proof of purchase.
SMS Entries: SMS to 9270 7075 in this format: SSWholemeal<space>Name<space>Receipt Number
Sunshine Wholemeal Bread: Softmeal 400g, Candian Sprout Extra Fine 400g & 550g, Australian Oat Soft Grain 400g & 550g, Low Sugar Smart Carb 360g, 100% Whole Grains Ultra Fine 400g, Premium Extra Grain 550g
– Purchase transaction has to be within promotion period as stated and product must clearly indicate as Sunshine participating product on the receipt.
– All entries must reach us by 7 May 2018, draw date will be conducted on 9 May 2018. Entrants will need to keep their original receipt in order to claim a winning prize. Normal SMS charges apply.
1st Prize: $10,000 cash
2nd Prize: 5 winners x $2000 Cash
3rd Prize: 100 winners x $100 shopping vouchers (CapitaLand)
1. Winners will be notified by 15 May 2018 and to bring their proof of identification along with original receipt for collection of prize at Sunshine Bakeries office.
2. Winners who failed to verify their purchase will be disqualified.
3. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to an attempted contact within seven (7) calendar days, the winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize and an alternative winner will be selected by random drawing from the remaining eligible entries.
Find out the other terms and conditions here.
Congratulations to all winners!
1st Prize Winner ($10,000 Cash)
Tan Ah Neo
2nd Prize Winners ($2,000 Cash)
Chee Meng Geok
Tan Bee Hwa
Teo Sio Leng
Visit here for the full list of winners.