These deliciously easy cheese stick rolls are the perfect party snack for all occasion!
1.Slice off bread crust
2.Use a rolling pin to flatten a slice of bread
3.Place a slice of cheese on the flattened bread and roll
4.Heat up pan with butter and pan fry the roll allowing the melted cheese to hold the roll together
1. In a saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and garlic, and cook for 10 mins until golden brown.
3. Add the thyme and carrot, and cook until the carrot is soft.
4. Add the tomatoes and juice and bring to a boil, stirring often.
5. Lower the heat and simmer for 30 minutes until as thick.
Season with salt and serve. This sauce holds 1 week in the refrigerator or up to 6 months in the freeze