Grilled Steak Sandwich
This hearty, delicious sandwich is for all the meat lovers! The steak can be grill over a open fire or in doors on a grill pan!
1. Season the steak generously with salt and black pepper
2. Place a large non-stick heavy-bottomed pan on a high heat, once hot, drizzle olive oil on the steak and put it into the pan and cook for 1 min on each side for medium, or to your liking.
3. Remove to a plate and let rest for 1 minute.
4. Slice the steak into 1cm thick slices and toss through its resting juices.
5. Spread mustard on a slice of toasted bread, add a slice of cheese, a few slices of the steak.
6. Finally top with some greens.
7. You can serve it as it is or cover it with another slice of bread.